Today is the first day that I've felt *almost* on my own, as far as getting Lewis ready for and driven to school. (I say almost because I couldn't do it without the help of Kevin.) Each day, we're figuring out better ways of doing things, and I think we're going to be okay. ;)
The day before Lenore was born, I went into school to pick up Lewis' school pictures:
I thought they turned out really well again this year. Here are his pictures from last year, and you can really see how much older he looks now! Especially when I see him next to his sister--he is just gigantic! His arms and legs are so big and strong, yet it seems not that long ago that he was a little baby like Lenore. (sigh)



I can't believe how grown up he is! Love you, Lew! We can't wait to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteI know, right?! He loves you, too, and is very excited to see you guys!!
Delete