Sunday, February 14, 2016

Lewis's Favorite Things at 5!

What is your favorite...

...color?
red and blue (It was just red for a while--blue has been a recent addition.)

...toy?
my Polar Express train

...stuffed animal?
my big brown puppy dog in my bedroom (The one we take monthly/yearly pictures with)

...thing to sleep with?
same as above

...fruit?
grapes

...vegetable?
broccoli and  carrots

...cereal?
Lucky Charms (he hasn't had them for a long time--he has a bowl of Cheerios most mornings these days) 

...thing to eat for breakfast?
Cheerios with milk and plain Cheerios ('plain' meaning just dry, without milk)

...thing to eat for lunch?
peanut butter and jelly

...dessert?
candy

...candy?
Skittles

...drink?
chocolate milk, especially from Red Robin (We just went there the other day.)

...restaurant?
New McDonald's PlayPlace (His first answer, which is skewed because they have a cool new play area.)
McAlister's Deli (He likes to eat there because they make a mean PB&J.)

...animal?
tigers (This is a new one. We went to the zoo a few weekends ago, and he laid down on some rocks by the tiger exhibit and starting roaring at people. It was pretty funny!)

...book?
Superhero ABCs (He and Kevin read this every night at bedtime. He identifies the letter, and Kevin reads the alliterative superhero's name.)

...song?
The ABC Song

...game/sport?
Riding my bike

...TV show?
Paw Patrol

...movie?
I think I love Monsters University.

...thing to do outside?
Play in the snow (It's snowing as I'm asking him these...)

...place to shop?
Toys R Us

...shirt/outfit?
I think I love the Star Wars shirt that I got for my birthday.

What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner?
Brownies
Chicken Banana Butt
Banana Bread
(That answer pretty much sums up my life with him these days...)

Who is your best friend?
Mathilda and Lily

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A firefighter


Here are his answers from Age 4.

Here are Age 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment