Friday, February 21, 2014

Lew's Favorite Things - Age 3

I almost forgot that I wanted to start doing a yearly questionnaire, now that he's talking. It took him a while to answer all of these questions--I got a lot of 'dah' answers, which means 'yes' or 'I don't know.' He finally did answer them all, so here you go:

What is your favorite...

...color?     yellow

...toy?     tractors

...stuffed animal?     elephant (He does not have a stuffed elephant, but this was his answer.)

...thing to sleep with?     animals (That's what he calls his stuffed bear, Mater, dog, pig, frog, and Donald Duck that are on his bed.)

...fruit?     apple

...cereal?     Cheerios

...thing to eat for breakfast?     toast (We were very surprised he didn't say pancakes.)

...thing to eat for lunch?     grilled cheese (Which he rarely actually eats...I would have guessed PB&J.)

...dessert?     cookie

...candy?     m&m's (Peanut, specifically, though he likes the minis, too.)

...drink?     milk

...restaurant?     McDonald's (For the pancakes...)

...animal?     dinosaur, alligator

...book?     dinosaur book (He has a dinosaur book that teaches about shapes and opposites, and he has a My First Dinosaur Board Book by DK that has names and pictures of the different species of dinosaur. I wouldn't have guessed they were his favorites, though--I'd say he had dinosaurs on the brain from the previous question. At the moment, his faves are Goodnight Johnny Tractor or Goodnight Florida Keys or 1, 2, 3 to the Zoo or his Cubs ABC Book.)

...song?     Mickey Mouse (the theme song to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)

...game?     puzzles

...TV show?     Mickey Mouse (again, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)

...movie?     Cars 2 (We had to really think on this one because we haven't seen many movies. I named a few, but he had no opinion. Then I remembered Cars and Cars 2, and he chose Cars 2 as his favorite.)

...thing to do outside?     play balls

...place to shop?     Target

...shirt/outfit?     Thomas

What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner?     cake! (No contemplation on that one.) :)

Who is your best friend?     Mama

What do you want to be when you grow up?     a cowboy (That's a new one! I guess it's related to farming, ranching, etc.)


So that's Lewis at 3!

2 comments: