Tonya has sent me some pictures from her camera that I keep meaning to post, so here they are, from the past few weeks:
The roller coaster was a big hit with all of the kids at open gym that day. Here Lewis was giving Carlton a boost back up to the start. :)
I think I mentioned that Lewis went to a train event with Grandma and Grandpa Thompson a few weekends ago--they ran into Carlton, Tonya, and Bo there:
The boy (boys?) could play trains all day. :)
Some thrilling air hockey action at KaZoing:
I don't think either one of them hit the puck far enough for the other to be able to reach it, so we spent a lot of time helping it back towards one of them. Then Lewis figured out how the goal/end zone worked, so he would put the puck in his own goal, watch it fall through and feed back out, and then repeat, over and over.
And finally, some Science Center fun from last week:
Construction Fun
And buddies, ready to go. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment