Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lewis Pete on the Flying Trapeze

Way, way back, before Lewis' birthday, we went to All About Kids with Tonya and Carlton. We were there for the usual fun on the inflatables/bouncy houses, and we stayed through their hour-long preschool gymnastics open gym. (That's when they let us in the main gym to try out the gymnastics equipment.) In the past, Lewis hasn't been interest in the trapeze, but this time he was! I didn't get video and the pictures are sort of blurry, but I think you'll get the gist. He had a blast!

 Warming up on the rings
 Balance beaming

Onto the trapeze:
 Waiting on his turn to fly
 
Whee!
He did pretty well with hanging on--there were a few turns when he slipped right off, but he held on for a few swings on other turns.
 Sinking in the foam pit!
He used to avoid the foam (I think because it seems pretty difficult to climb out of), but it was inevitable this time. 
 Lew and Carlton checking out what's below the trampoline
(Tonya said there were lost socks, etc.)

A fun morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment