I have been meaning to take some video with the new camera M&D got us for Christmas--finally got around to it yesterday. This first one is a bit long, and I say "Good job, buddy" and "You're so strong" too many times, but it's a start. You can always turn down the volume when it becomes too much. :)
What a pain it is to learn how to a) post a video and b) post it in the correct orientation so you don't have to view it with your head sideways. I feel like such a technologically-inept dinosaur right now. Enjoy, and know how much stubbornness it took to get this up for your viewing pleasure.
What a pain it is to learn how to a) post a video and b) post it in the correct orientation so you don't have to view it with your head sideways. I feel like such a technologically-inept dinosaur right now. Enjoy, and know how much stubbornness it took to get this up for your viewing pleasure.
Goooooo, Lew!!!
ReplyDeleteSo strong, Lewis! This is wonderful to watch so be sure to post more. I just talked to your dad and told him I visited you and Lewis on his birthday. He had the cousin picture with him on his trip and looked at it everyday for inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the comments. I hate listening to myself on the videos of Lucy but I feel weird taping her in silence and sometimes I have to talk to get her to do whatever it is I'm trying to capture. Oh well, I think it is one of those things that only bothers the person themselves and not the watchers.