Lewis at open gym one day
I didn't know why he was taking foam blocks out of the jumping pit, but he lined them up, pushed them around, and yelled out, 'Choo choo!' :)
One day, after nap (which must have been a few weeks ago now)
He grabbed his gorilla and asked me to get his dog from up in his closet (the lighter brown object that has been his prop for monthly pictures, in case you couldn't tell that it's a dog). :) He then put up the footrest, posed them just so, and asked me to take a picture.
Carlton came over to play a few weeks ago, so here's a grouping of pictures from that day:
Both boys love their trains
While Carlton was here, Lewis' new bike helmet came in the mail (we had to order one because his head is too big for the kid-sized helmets at Target). :)
Look at that snot bubble! :)
I put it on him, as he requested, and then he promptly wanted it off of his head, as soon as possible.
He wasn't too happy about Carlton trying it on, either, so I put it away.
My aunt Paula and cousin Mallory came to Louisville last week to fly out for a vacation, so they parked a car at our house. Paula came bearing gifts for Lewis, some super heavy-duty construction trucks that he's been using out in the garden:
He's been out there digging and scooping on the few warm days we've had.
One day, he started getting out trucks and cars in some sort of methodical way. I watched him sort through his bins and organize them on the coffee table, until almost the entire top was covered. I think it's safe to say that he doesn't need any more cars and trucks for the time being. :)
I have more pictures to post, but Lewis just woke up from nap so I'd better go. Until next time...
I <3 the smiling organized car/truck pic! What a great smile, Lewis! Mama, you will pay dearly someday for that snot bubble picture!!!...But, it is priceless; that was a lucky click of the finger!
ReplyDeleteHe is so funny/smart about the way he groups and categorizes things. Don't know where he gets that from. :) Haha.
DeleteI loved seeing the snot bubble picture a week later b/c I had no idea it happened at the time I took it. Made me laugh. A lot.