Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Lewis's Favorite Things (Age 6)

What is your favorite...

...color? Blue

...toy? My Polar Express


...stuffed animal? My doggy


...thing to sleep with? My big teddy bear (that used to be his auntie Schwee's)


...fruit? Blueberries 


...vegetable? Carrots 


...cereal? Cheerios


...thing to eat for breakfast? Toast


...thing to eat for lunch? PB&J


...dessert? Ice cream 


...candy? Hershey's Kiss. Actually, Crunch bar. (I included all of his words because I love when he uses the word 'actually' in a sentence.)  :)


...drink? Lemonade 


...restaurant? McAlister's


...animal? Tiger


...book? I Spy


...song? Trolls (aka Can't Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake)


...game/sport? Basketball 


...TV show? Mickey Mouse 


...movie? The Polar Express 


...thing to do outside? Play tag


...place to shop? Kroger 


...shirt/outfit? My choo-choo train shirt


What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? PB&J 


Who is your best friend? Eli


What do you want to be when you grow up? Train driver 



Here is a link to his favorite things at 5, and at the bottom of that post, there's a link to age 4 and age 3, if anyone is interested.

I'll take his picture this afternoon--he wasn't up for it this morning before school.

No comments:

Post a Comment