Monday, May 23, 2011

Jorts!!!

We ran out of diapers this weekend b/c Amazon took longer than usual to ship them to us. Thankfully, I'd bought a pack of (fake) denim diapers for Kevin's baby shower at work before Lewis was born. He is into a Size 3 now, so they finally fit him!! They are so much cuter than I could have ever imagined.


Denim diapers.


I think he likes them!


Not quite a Wrangler butt, but close. :)


Chunkely Monkely


Striking a Pose


Mama, you do realize these are ridiculous.

I also took some 'me' time yesterday while Kevin took Lewis over to Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's house. I went for the trifecta of Target, Panera, and a movie (Something Borrowed...it's been a while since I saw a full-fledged chick flick--it was cute). It was nice to have some time to myself for the first time in months, really. :) Looking forward to the next time!

4 comments:

  1. He looks so much like Kevin! And Colin still wears a size 3 diaper in the Nature's Baby Care diapers (he very recently moved up to a 4 in Huggies). Your little one is a chunky monkey indeed! He is adorable. Great job on the solo trip and to Lewis for almost rolling over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just on your blog, too! :) Thanks--he is SO close to rolling over. I'm thinking he'll do it by the end of the week. We're practicing a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Wouldn't they be "Jiapers"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I suppose they would be. :)

    ReplyDelete