Yesterday we finally got a membership to the Science Center! We've taken and Kevin's parents have taken Lewis a few times, so we decided it was worth it to go ahead with a membership now that we have to pay for Lewis. We had a great time in KidZone--my camera batteries died while we were in the water table area, so I missed a few funny moments, but I'll describe them after the water pictures.
Dr. Lewis Pete, examining x-rays
Working hard in the construction site
One of Lew's new words is TARC Bus
(which is the name of the city bus system in Louisville)
Either Carlton or Lewis pushed the button that made Wheels on the Bus play continuously while we were in the bus. :)
Fun at the water table (we saved it for last):
I think Carlton managed to soak his shirt but kept pants relatively dry.
Lewis started out just dipping his hands in the water for a drink...
And then decided grabbing the hose was more efficient. :)
By the end, he was completely soaking wet. That water from the hose went down the front of his raincoat and onto his jeans and shoes. I did think to bring a spare dry outfit, but I failed to check what that outfit was. It was a one-piece shorty short outfit from the summer. Oops! So he had to wear that the rest of the time. That with just Lightning McQueen socks, too (since his shoes were soaked). I did have a dry fleece jacket for him to wear out to the car, but he was looking pretty funny. I wish the camera batteries hadn't died at that moment!
sounds like he had a fun time! Can we go sometime? so glad you posted- I needed a Lewis fix
ReplyDeleteOf course we can go! We went with a family membership that will allow us to bring 1 adult guest for free. And they're mailing some guest passes, so we can use those, too.
Delete