Monday, July 8, 2013

Lewis is napping. I repeat, Lewis is napping.

I am happy to report that Lewis is napping today for the first time in 9 days. 

(I will pause for a moment of silent happy dancing in my chair.)

I wouldn't recommend it to those wanting to keep their blood pressure in check, but I could start to see improvements in his 'naptime' behavior the past few days and am glad we've stuck with it. He got out less books and messed with less stuff each day (we put most things up and out of the way, too, as we wised up to his ways), and, frankly, the non-napping was finally catching up to him. 

I did a lot of reading and tweaking and got lots of encouragement from my dearests, and I hope/think we have had a breakthrough. For today, at least, we have nappage. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment