Last weekend, we had two birthday parties to attend...my second/Lewis' third cousin, Jerrett, turned 1 and Carlton turned 2!
Party #1
Jerrett's party was fun for Lewis because it was at the splash park that we usually go to! It was on Friday evening, so we were late arriving and missed bedtime by a bit, but it was good to see my aunt, uncle, cousins, etc. and catch up.
Carlton's party was Saturday afternoon, and Lewis and Carlton (and other kiddos) had a blast. I don't think they stopped from the time we got there to the time we left, as you'll see by the blurry pictures I took:
Balloons!
The boys took turns running through the house chasing each other and the balloons.
The biggest attraction of the day was Carlton's new slide (and this is where the pictures go blurry):
Better watch out, Lewis! Here comes Carlton!
Whee!
I can just see where this next one is heading:
Boom! Crash! (Two of Lewis' new favorite words.)
He plowed right into Carlton, and they both ended up on the floor laughing. :)
Sweet little table for two :)
Mmmm...carrot cake!
Happy birthday, buddy!
Sure, you can dip your celery in my icing--I don't mind. :)
We had a great time at both parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment