Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Getting Dirty at Henry's Ark

Last week, we spent a morning at Henry's Ark with Tonya and Carlton. By the time we left, the boys were hot, sweaty, and covered in water and mud (and some poop from the various ducks, geese, chickens, etc.). We had to do a bath as soon as we got home that day. :)
 Ready to set out
In his new Dusty shirt, I might add--that was the first time he wore it (last Wednesday), and I'm pretty sure he's worn it at LEAST 4 days since then. Oops! I guess he really likes the shirt--he's wearing it at school today, actually. :)
 Found a puddle--that will come back later :)
 Feeding the camel
 :)
We sang 'Do Your Ears Hang Low' to this sweetie.
 Back to the puddle
I think they would have been fine just playing here the whole time--they were stomping in it, putting rocks and sticks in it, etc.
 Haha :)
Carlton lost his pants halfway through because he was warm. 
:)
Ribbit
We stopped to see the swans on the way out, and Lewis spotted this frog down in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment