The first three of these are from back in February and March, the last one is from the other day:
I mentioned on his 3 year post that he's been singing 'O, my darling, Clementine.' He has fudged the words just enough to be cute:
Lewis: O, my darmin, O, my darmin, O, my darmin, Clementine...
----------
On our drive to Dublin, we hit some road construction (along with a few other hiccups). Lewis was pointing out the construction trucks and said:
Lewis: Where are the drivers?
Mama: Oh, they must have the weekend off. They're probably home with their families.
Lewis: Sitting on the couch? Watching basketball?
:)
---------
I overheard Kevin and Lewis talking at dinner the other night. The conversation somehow went to Indiana...
Kevin: Indiana. That's where your grandparents live. Do you know what state we live in?
Lewis: (silence)
Kevin: Kentucky. Do you know what city we live in?
Lewis: Go Cards!
It's obviously the height of basketball season right now in our house. :)
----------
Just now in the bath, to Kevin, regarding his (Lewis') first poop in the potty this afternoon (yippee!)
Lewis: I pooped!
Kevin: I know you did, Lewis. That's great!
Lewis: I did it! I'm so proud of you!
:) I might have said how proud I was of him a few times.
No comments:
Post a Comment