I thought I should go ahead and take another bump picture, JUST in case I go into labor this week! Adie, who was due two days after me, just had her baby boy on Saturday evening, so it's really starting to set in now that I'm next! Our comrade, Julia, who was due 3 weeks ahead of us, had her baby girl a few weeks ago, too, so I'm the last one standing.
38 weeks with Baby Two
38 weeks with Lewis
I went back to the doctor today and have had no changes since last week. Still 1cm and baby is still way up high. (aka I'm never having this baby!) :) I go back next Friday, so maybe between now and then, something will happen. One can hope! :)

that's more than a bump, dear. Looking good! I'm so glad baby T kicked me last week
ReplyDeleteWell what comes after a bump? Just straight up Large Marge? :) Hahaha.
DeleteI'm glad you were able to feel a kick, too. I can't wait to meet this crazy, active, stubborn baby. :)