Sunday, October 12, 2014

Anderson Family Weekend at Hickory Hill

For the second year, we met up with my mom's side of the family for a family weekend at Waycross/Hickory Hill last weekend. This year, plans were made before we telling people we were pregnant, so we pushed for 'as early' in October as possible. :) Thankfully we made it through the weekend without going into labor--I had my hospital bag and infant car seat with us, JUST in case. The weather was perfectly fall-like, and we had a really nice time:
Terrorizing Snuggling with Aunt Peggy's dog, Sara
Heading out for a hike with Gramma
Hitching a ride from Dad
:)
Heading back with everyone

We hadn't seen Adie/Ben/Gordon since July, so we made plans to see them while we were in their neck of the woods. I'm so glad we did--they welcomed baby #2 yesterday, two weeks early!
Bumping it up with Adie (at 37 weeks)
Baby boy, Westley Edmond, was born yesterday (yay!!).
I took this of my sweet boy because he is just too precious.
I've really been cherishing these past few weeks with him. :) Of course, when I'd left him, his head was up on the pillows.

He has stopped now, but for a few days after we got home, Lew kept asking when we were going back to the Retreat House. I guess he's looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment