Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thursday - Reunited and It Feels So Good

Be prepared for lots of pictures today! I think I'm going to try to break our long weekend down day by day. Our original plan was for Lewis, Kevin, and I to be in New Castle Thursday-Sunday and then Lewis and I at Waycross from Sunday-Tuesday. However, Sunday night I fell ill in the worst possible ways and had to leave Waycross on Monday instead. Before the horrible sickness ruined everything, we did have a nice Father's Day weekend.

We got into NC Thursday afternoon and spent the afternoon reacquainting Lewis with his cousin, Juniper, and Auntie Em (they'd met when Lewis was just a month old). They got along SO WELL--so many sweet moments. It really makes me wish that we lived closer to one another.


Juniper repeatedly throwing down the sweater that we got her...
not sure if that means she likes it or doesn't like it. :)


Pretty girl


Hi-yaaaaah! Take that, stupid sweater!

Mom and Dad had a dinner Thursday night, so we ordered pizza from the legendary Top Hat II. Or is it Too? I forget. Anyway, it was the best ever, and that's saying a lot. Juniper got to experience it for the first time, too. Her life will never be the same. :)


Pizza Bliss

As I mentioned, they got along so well! Lewis thought Juni was hilarious. He watched her very closely whenever she was in the room (dancing, walking by, shaking him while he was in the Jumperoo) and would just crack up. She was so good about being gentle with him, too.


Mama, what is she doing to me?

3 comments:

  1. Awe....cousin love. Miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you, too! Did you show Joe the wet willie at the end?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet...but I will. He will be so proud!

    ReplyDelete