Before
Even Hattie disapproves...
After the Massacre, Before the Clean-up
By this time, I was sweating and wanted to make sure Lewis didn't overheat, so we went inside. After he went to bed last night, Kevin helped me clean up the shrapnel--then he mowed and I went ahead and weeded (as best I could in the dark!).
The Morning After
Much Better Than Before
Now that is better. I will still probably throw down some fresh mulch where it is needed. The sad part is that I know it will all just grow back and I'll have to do it all over again (for a 3rd time this summer!) before winter. Oh well.
We still have a ton of work to do in the other plant beds. We have started our Fall To Do List, and I'm excited to get things under control again and to switch some things up. Today, Lewis and I are off to Home Depot for a few things for the outside and then JoAnn's for a few things for the inside (new throw pillows!). It is neverending...
No comments:
Post a Comment