Sunday, August 7, 2011

Some New Firsts

First Teeth!

First Marketing/Promo Video
(for the Mom group that he and I have been going since he was born)
There is a close-up around the 2:07 mark.
First Time Riding in a Cart
(with some help sitting from a strap I ordered)

First Hotel Stay
(unless the Conference Center at Waycross counts...)

First Flight

First Time in Maine
First Time in a Lake (Lake Millinocket)

First Hike
First Time on the Appalachian Trail

First Time Seeing/Touching a Live Lobster

First Time on a Mountain Peak (Cadillac Mountain)
First Time Visiting a National Park (Acadia N.P.)

First Time in the Atlantic Ocean


And while I'm at it, here he is at lunch on our way to L.L. Bean, letting off some steam. It was a loooong car trip, but he was such a trooper!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad to have been a part of so many of his "firsts". thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete