We have a fairly long-standing tradition now (5+ years, I think) of getting together with Kevin's friends the day after Thanksgiving--it was especially great this year now that we all have kids who can play together! One couple lives in PA now but keeps a house in Corydon (IN), and the other couple lives in OH. It is always great to catch up with them!
Lewis examining one of Clara's baby's baby bottles...
And then here he is, ultimately putting it in his mouth, like
"Hey, I know how this is supposed to work!"
Clara (very sweetly) offering her bunny rabbit to Lewis
Clara cheesing-it-up big time!
Smiley Big Lew
(in his Big Camp Lake/Thompson Trails sweatshirt from Gma/Gma T)
While we were there, Lewis started letting go of the tables, couch, other furniture a bit more bravely! It must have been the older kids rubbing off on him! I couldn't (still haven't) gotten a picture of him not holding on, but this was one time right after. He will let go if he's holding something in his hand.
Verrry soon, I'll be standing!
Colin showing Lewis how to use the vacuum!
(Hope you were taking notes, Lew, because there is a lot of dog hair to keep up with in this house!)
Clara and Colin sharing a lap and reading a book with Keith/Chico
Wild Man Lew pulling up on anything and everything that he can,
even unsuspecting Maggie!
We tried to take a picture of Clara, Lewis, and Colin all together on a little couch, which went about as well as one might suspect it would with a 2+ year old, 18 month old, and 9 month old.
SMILE!
I nabbed this one from Maria's facebook of Lewis in midair,
flying off the couch in his best Superman pose. Pretty funny stuff.
We look forward to the next time!

It was great to see you guys on Friday! I love the tradition :)
ReplyDeleteMaggie