Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Dump of Pictures/Video Before the Inevitable Onslaught of Thanksgiving Ones

Somebody has his first pair of Chuck Taylors! :) He still has some room to grow, but Kevin put them on him the other day to go to his doctor's appointment. Pretty studly.



Big Boy shoes on Big Boy feet!

He has crazy fits in his Jumperoo from time to time (he is really only in there during mealtimes now). Here is one I captured last week:


Last weekend, we went to New Castle/Indianapolis to attend our friends' (the Butts) 10th wedding anniversary bash--it was at their wedding that Kevin and I reunited (thanks to one heck of a party with a lot of beer and tequila) and afterwards started dating. 

Beforehand, we hung out with my parents and brother. Here is Uncle Dave reading to Lewis:


I hear this book with a finger puppet in the middle was a big hit (I was upstairs getting ready):


Big Lew and Mamaw/Grandma/Gammy (whatever you'll be called!) Pat :)

Thanks again for babysitting for us, Mom and Dad, while we partied the night away! Some of us more than others. :)

We are not going up to New Castle for Thanksgiving this year (we alternate), so we will spend Thursday with Kevin's family and Friday with Kevin's friends and wives and children. I'm looking forward to Lewis getting to be around Colin (2+ years old) and Clara (~18 months old). Hopefully he can keep up! Then the next weekend, we'll be going up to New Castle for the Carter Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner at my parents' house. 'tis the season for food, family, drink, and road trips! :)

1 comment:

  1. awesome shoes!! he's doing so well with his foods. That's very good to expand his tastebuds. i had a present for him that I forgot about so I'll give it to him when you come back. have a wonderful thanksgiving and we'll see you soon

    ReplyDelete