Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Pictorial Roundup

Just wanted to post some pictures from the last week--I'll have a full text-heavy post on Tuesday after his 9 month check-up at the doctor's office!

First, Lewis helping to prep the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood:
Hattie's (sometimes) Best Friend

Eating leaves with Peter

 Dog Food, because he can

I've had some major successes at Goodwill and consignment sales over the past few months--apparently, I've lost track of just how many sets of wooden building blocks, alphabet blocks, and train track pieces I've acquired. I went to wash them all the other evening, and this was them drying out on the counter. Oops. I think he is set for a while.
 Blocks, Blocks Everywhere!
What are you looking at? :)
 Looky what we have here--four top teeth!

Kevin completed the Louisville Sports Commission Mini Marathon this morning while Lewis and I walked the 5k--here are Kevin and Lew before we set off. Bright eyed and ready to party!
 
 The littlest racer. :)
Finished in 49:48
 Kevin finishing (far left, left of guy in bright orange)--Go, Go, Go!
 Good job, Kev! (blowing away the guy in the orange, I just noticed) :)
Finished in 2:07:34!!
 Kevin and his Mom
The medal, dipped in Maker's Mark wax 
(took this for you, Craig)
 Team Thompson
 Lew and Mama


Nine month post (wow!) on Tuesday. Happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I especially love the last picture of you with Lewis on your shoulders. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness! I just saw him 2 weeks ago sans front teeth. They grew overnight! And that picture of Kevin and Sharon really shows how much they look alike. great pics. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what store suxxxx? Once Upon a Child. Every toy they have requires batteries and is full of bells, whistles, and plastic. They don't have much for books either, at least not at our store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought his dresser/changing table there and a nursing pillow, but I found the clothes to be way too expensive (compared to Goodwill and consignment sales). Haven't been back to look at toys, books, etc.

    ReplyDelete