Yesterday I had to make some cookie balls for a going away party of a former coworker out at Jefferson Memorial Forest, so Kevin and Lewis were spending the morning together while I worked in the kitchen. Kevin decided that, rather than hang out in the basement like usual, he and Lewis would go to the park! So they had their first official Father/Son outing, and here are the pictures and videos they came back with:
Whee!
And, look, SIX teeth!!
Lots and lots of leaves to eat
Banging out some beats on the picnic table
Thanks for taking me to the park, Pops!
Just the right height
Exploring a tree
Crunching his way through the leaves
And more swinging before they go!
And here are the finished cookie balls that I finished just as they were arriving back home!
Nutter Butter (left) and Mint Oreo (right)
For the record: The Nutter Butter were disappointingly not as amazing as I'd hoped they would be. The Mint Oreo (first introduced to me by my friend, Rachel) were a huge hit, as always.
What. the. heck. are. those????? Cookie balls???
ReplyDeletehe loves his leaves. that fourth pic down looks more like you, Kristen.
ReplyDelete