Hello, spring, gorgeous weather, and flip flops! Our forsythia bushes have even started to bloom (see below, yellow flowering bushes). Ben came into town for the night last night, and I took a few pictures of Kevin and Lewis hanging out outside while we were getting ready to go to dinner. Cute.as.a.button, these two.
:) I love these boys.
I'm a-coming to get you, Mama!
He became a little unsteady on his feet after awhile, I think from the flip flops sliding around. He started kind of marching/plopping his feet down.
Whoa, there! Not in the grass!
We haven't gone around the pick up the dogs' poops in a few weeks (or a month?), so there are a lot of land mines out there.
Love, love, love.
Ben hung out with us for a few hours this morning and then had to head back to Bloomington. Thanks again for coming down, Ben! Lewis and I spent some time in the basement this afternoon--here he is playing with the drum my parents got him for Christmas (with the drum stick, then his hand) and then chasing around the Pilates ball.
It should be staying in the upper 70s/low 80s for at least the next 10 days, so I look forward to getting in some yardwork (hello, weeds!!) and lots of outside playtime for Lewis.
Oh, the cuteness. I am jealous of your weather. Just heard we are supposed to get snow this weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks. And thank YOU for the nice weather, Boise--I think there are storms in the extended, so that might be your next snow system passing through.
DeleteMAJOR cuteness!!! You got you two great guys there, scooter!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mom. :) I think so, too.
Delete