I'd seen a picture of a ball pit on Pinterest made from a (now under-utilized) Pack-n-Play. When I spotted a bag of play balls at Goodwill the other day, I decided to give it a shot. So glad I did! The 250+ balls don't amount to much in the P-n-P, but maybe we can continue to add more as we find them. So far, Lewis thinks it's great! He likes to get in and move them around. When he's done with that, he throws balls all over the basement. He was fairly good at helping put the balls back in the P-n-P when we were done playing.
So fun!
'Der!'
('Ball!')
Spreading the love...
I would like OUT!
Oh, wait--I know how to do that!
Wild
Man
Lew!
Thankfully the P-n-P is closer to the ground, so he can safely climb out without taking a tumble. He can't climb back in yet, so we still have to help him do that.
Have you run yourself ragged yet chasing all those balls ? Looks like a good idea and he can get out when he's bored
ReplyDeleteThankfully he has stopped throwing the balls. He still loves to get in it, and he rolls around for a few minutes and then gets out. He likes to throw other toys/balls in it, too, so we have to fish those out for him.
Delete