I am looooving this weather. Though we've had a few trying days the past week (days with tantrums, no naps or bad naps, yelling out in public, etc.), we have had some nice visits to our favorite outdoor places. We might ONLY go to outdoor places for a little while. :) Thankfully he is sleeping/napping normally again. Still working on the yelling.
We went to Waterfront Park last week to play on the playground and walk down to see the fish in the water (there were hundreds of them!). He also loved watching the cars and trucks go over the bridges/overpasses he could see from there.
I know the drill, ma!
Hey!
Climbing back up the slide
Another day last week, we went back out to the nature preserve nearby. I brought the stroller this time (last time we 'hiked' and I ended up having to carry him some). We spent a good 30 minutes or so by their frog pond, being quiet and doing some reflection. Eventually Lewis started getting restless and my quiet time was over (was nice while it lasted!). :) Here he is playing peek-a-boo:
Enough of this quiet time! Let's get moving!
That day he climbed out of his crib and did NOT take a nap. Thankfully that was the last day he has climbed out (we're going on a week now of him staying in, thank goodness). This was the scene when I went into get him:
Sound machine unplugged, trash bags pulled out, books piled up on chair. Pointing right at me like, 'YOU missed the party I had in here, Mom!'
Friday we headed to the zoo with Maria and Clara who were in town from PA (Amelia went to a consignment sale with us on Thursday, but she stayed back with her aunt for the zoo). We had such a nice time--Clara is so sweet with Lewis.
This was Lew's face as he watched the polar bear pace back and forth in front of the window.
Coming
and going.
Little Buddies
We're excited to see them again at Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment