Sleeping on the way up with his 'new' cuddly bear
Mom sent this back with him after his stay at their house.
The view from our living room
A typical day in my life :)
Never a moment's rest with Lewis Pete. Ha.
Riding the train with Dada at Bay Beach Amusement Park
Here are a few videos Kevin took at the amusement park:
Ding, Ding!
You can certainly hear Lewis coming through. He had the hang of ringing the bell (after riding it 3-4 times). :)
(Blogger is misbehaving right now, so I can't fix that misalignment at the moment.)
Back to the house:
Back to the house:
The Man Cave
The lake house had a separate building with a bar, TV, dart board, etc. I think Kevin would like to have one at our house. :)
Riding in the wheelbarrow
One day I looked out to see Kevin pushing Lewis around the yard in circles. :)
Listening to The Boy in the Bubble
The house came with a stereo, which I don't think Lewis has ever seen before. He seemed amazed that music came out of it, and he quickly figured out how to turn the music on/off. He'd also never seen CDs or tapes before, really, so we had to explain to him that that's where music USED to come from, before the iPod and Pandora. :) He'd go in the room, turn on Paul Simon, and just sit there in the recliner for a few minutes.
Oooh, Mama had a flight in Milwaukee
Not my favorite batch of beers I've tasted, but ok.
Not my favorite batch of beers I've tasted, but ok.
The fam at the Brewers' game
Mama, Lewis, and KevCheeseMuch :)
Now we're back home and getting into our normal routine. Next week is a normal week, and then Lewis starts preschool the week of Labor Day! He'll go half-days on Mondays and Tuesdays, so we're looking forward to seeing how all of that goes.









You make it sound like CDs are obsolete!! The house looked great. The picture at the ballpark is good! Lew looks more like you in it
ReplyDeleteYou're right--I do see more of me in him in that picture. CDs aren't obsolete, but Lewis really hasn't ever seen one! We take the CD right away and put the music onto our computer/ipod. He knows DVDs, of course, but he was really surprised by the music playing from the stereo. Like magic. :)
Delete