Yesterday morning we headed out to a very hot Touch-a-Truck event! I was a little apprehensive because the information I was seeing online said that it was 'tentatively' scheduled for this weekend, and we found two or three different times listed. Despite the confusion, it was, in fact, going on. :) There weren't as many people as last year, so we barely had to wait to sit in the trucks. It was a fun morning!
Ooooh, so many trucks to see!
Excavator!
The Party Bus
It had the only bit of air conditioning to be found, so we took a few trips inside. :)
Fire Truck
Big Rig
In that second picture, Lewis discovered how to honk the LOUD horn. He made some unsuspecting people jump. :)
Tractor!
The UPS truck was a favorite.
The fire boat was another favorite--he didn't want to get down from it.
Bouncing around inside the UPS truck with Carlton (the hottest place of the entire event)
Tonya, Bo, and Carlton weren't sure if they could come, but they ended up making it after all!
What a hot and fun morning!
That wasn't all sweat on Lew--I'd poured water over his head to try to help cool him down.
How fun!!! Lewis got a haircut
ReplyDeleteYea, Kevin said it was starting to look like a mullet. :) I tried a different way of cutting it this time and took off a little more than usual.
Delete