Last Friday we went out to Carlton's house for a playdate--it had been a few weeks since we'd seen them, so it was good to be able to get together. The boys played really well together and seemed happy to see each other again. :)
The ever important business of tower building
:) Carlton, ready to work!
Lewis found Kitty
I know if he had his way, we'd have a kitty cat at our house. If it weren't for the two dogs we already have and the mild cat allergies Kevin and I both have...thankfully this Kitty was very friendly and let Lew get his cat fix.
:)
Carlton pulled Lewis to the end of the driveway, and then Tonya pulled them both to the end of their road. Then the boys got out and pulled the wagon back to the house, I believe.
Over the weekend Kevin and Lewis worked on leaves, and from start-to-finish, there was probably a 30 degree temperature swing, downward. Saturday they were out in sweatshirts, and by Sunday they had to have on coats, hats, gloves, etc.
Hitching a ride on Saturday
All snowsuit-ed up for Sunday :)
With a perma-wedgie to boot.
The snowsuit is a 2T, and I doubted we'd even be able to zip it up but we did! It was probably six inches too short in the legs, so we rigged up some sweatpants and boots to make up the difference. After all of that, he didn't really want to be outside in the cold after 15-20 minutes, so he hung out inside with me while Kevin finished the leaves for the year (yay!).
Today there is a wintry mix happening--I see snowflakes falling outside my window. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment