:) Thanks, Schwee. I keep cracking up at how crazed he looks at month 9, smiling at how handsome he is at month 11, and laugh at how funny he looks in months 1 and 2. Ahhh, what a year it has been. :) Love you.
Hahaha. I remember that day--that was a 3 month sleeper that he only got to wear a few time b/c he was already busting out of it. See how the monkeys are stretched out on his left knee? Big boy. :)
Oh, Schwee. Happy first birthday of motherhood! I have been so looking forward to these photos all in a row. Love, love, love you guys!
ReplyDelete:) Thanks, Schwee. I keep cracking up at how crazed he looks at month 9, smiling at how handsome he is at month 11, and laugh at how funny he looks in months 1 and 2. Ahhh, what a year it has been. :) Love you.
ReplyDeleteI think the 2 months big fatty smiler is my fave. :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha. I remember that day--that was a 3 month sleeper that he only got to wear a few time b/c he was already busting out of it. See how the monkeys are stretched out on his left knee? Big boy. :)
ReplyDelete