he seems on the verge of saying something! i was kind of worried there for a minute that Pete was going to bite him. He sure was good natured about being messed with! I can't believe how good he's gotten at running
So far, Peter either wants to play, runs away, or licks him. When he gets too playful/feisty, I separate them. He usually runs away. And Lew LOVES when he licks him on the face...he giggles and giggles.
And I think he thinks that he is saying something!
he seems on the verge of saying something! i was kind of worried there for a minute that Pete was going to bite him. He sure was good natured about being messed with! I can't believe how good he's gotten at running
ReplyDeleteSo far, Peter either wants to play, runs away, or licks him. When he gets too playful/feisty, I separate them. He usually runs away. And Lew LOVES when he licks him on the face...he giggles and giggles.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think he thinks that he is saying something!