Bugs are cool, dude.
Then Thursday evening was our first swim lesson! Kevin was able to make it to watch what Lewis can do and to take some pictures (and to help get Lewis changed afterwards--it was great having some help!). Lewis seemed really excited to be back in a pool and picked up where we left off on his comfort level. He splashed and yelled out (in excitement) and went under quite a few more times than usual, and he seemed to enjoy himself.
[Nevermind the frizzy hair (as always) and darkness of the pictures--we are in a small, dark therapy pool area.]
Lewis is looking/smiling, I am not.
I am smiling, Lew is not.
Swimming is so fun!
Kick, Kick, Kick!
It looks like we will have the same laid back instructor as last time, with the stricter one filling in just the first week. I ended up liking the laid back one, but there were only 3-4 babies in our class over the winter. This 2nd class has 10+ babies (and parents), so the pool was pretty full. Hopefully it goes well! We had one familiar face from the first class, and one mom is actually a science teacher I observed while I was getting my teaching degree. I didn't chat her up just yet because I doubt she remembers me (it wasn't a very interactive practicum--just observation, early on).
Over the weekend we ventured up to Indianapolis (technically Fishers, I suppose) to spend the night with friends, so I'll try to get that post up later today!
No comments:
Post a Comment