Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Additions to 17 Month Post

A few things I remembered today as I sit here drinking a delicious beer (a very long day with a fevery, teething Lewis and Kevin away at a work dinner until 9 or 10pm...):


**Lewis loves big trucks, diesel trucks, delivery trucks, armored trucks, fire trucks, ambulances, planes, etc. I've heard that boys get into 'boy' things whether we show them/teach them or not, and it seems to be true! Anything with a steering wheel, he is all over.


**As far as mimicking/making connections goes (I mentioned that he will comb his hair if we give him a comb or brush), he also will take the remote up to the TV and bang the TV screen with it. Bad for the TV, good for him, understanding that it goes together. :)


**That reminds me, too, he's been fascinated with our phones for a while now (accidentally calling and/or texting a few As and Bs in my contact list), but he also loves to open it and say 'Hello!' (or more like 'Hearrrrggh').



No comments:

Post a Comment