Enjoying blueberries for breakfast in Louisville.
Thank goodness for the nice man who moved to an empty seat so we could have an empty next to us (at least for the 1 hour flight, not the 3 hour one).
Good morning, sunshine!
Come a little closer! :)
Bike trailer-ing it to the park!
Swinging with Uncle Joe
MK Nature Center
Roaaarr. Lewis with a black bear.
Lewis and Juni with a grizzly bear.
Ready to swim/cool off!
And eat popsicles.
I told Juni to look up (I should have said, 'Look at the camera.') :)
Drina and Juni
Watching the action outside the windows.
Fishy face!
Why, yes, she is jumping from the side table onto the couch. :)
And teaching Lewis to jump on the bed.
OH MY!! She was showing him how to be 2. Has he been jumping in his own bed now that he's home? He looks pretty terrified of that bear!
ReplyDelete:) I haven't noticed him jumping on his bed, no, but you're right--she definitely initiated him on being (almost) 2.
ReplyDelete