Friday, July 20, 2012

You're Welcome, Emily (or should I say Thank You?)

Here is a picture from my mom (Thanks, Mom!) of my sister and I wearing the infamous red terry cloth outfits, with coordinating jackets. And since it's from a portrait session, you can't see the full get-up, but you get the point. :)

I'm the chub on the left. :)

And Lewis, 30 years later...
And did I mention that Kevin had an outfit from the same collection (from JCPenney)? There are pictures. Sharon, I'll have to get ahold of one to scan and add to the collection! :)

Ooh, update. Here it is!
Kevin and his dad, sometime in 1978 (I think??)
I see now that it's not exactly the same (Kevin's has white cuffs and striped sleeves; ours had red cuffs and the jacket's sleeves weren't striped). If not the same, still very close. :) 

And how much do Little Kevin and Lewis look alike?!?

5 comments:

  1. I am loving those sweet cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so much extra face--it's ridiculous! :)

      Delete
    2. Priceless..."I have so much extra face." I love it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Mom, do you know how old I was there? I seem a lot younger than Lewis is now. It's a size 2 outfit--maybe it was baggy at the time of this picture?

      Delete