Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Figuring out the Camera with my Models, Hattie and the Tree

As I sat and waited for the Insight guy to come today (which he never did...he apparently called Kevin's phone to say he was on his way, but that went unreceived all afternoon). At least it was a dreary day...

I used the time to mess with the new camera a bit. I knew it should be taking much better pictures than it was, and I found that it has an Easy Auto setting and just an Auto setting. Easy Auto is bad, Auto is apparently good! (I also added a picture of the invitation to the shower post.)

Hattie was my model:
My sweet girl :)
If you can't see, she has her paw outstretched, wanting me to pet her rather than take her picture. 
Good girl.

I also wanted to see what flash vs. no flash looked like. (All of the ones of Hattie had the flash.) It made for a totally different look.
No flash
With flash

And Lewis has been eating some of his meals facing the tree, at his request. :) He really likes it, especially with the lights on.

No comments:

Post a Comment