We've stayed very busy, visiting family and friends over the holidays. We spent December 23rd-25th with both sides of my family and the 2nd half of the 25th with Kevin's family. Kevin had to work the 26th and 27th, and we headed to Bloomington the 28th and 29th without Lewis (he stayed home with my parents). With the exception of going out tomorrow for dinner/the IU game and a movie (Argo), the past few days and the next few days we will just be hanging out as a family and taking it easy.
I just tried to cut down the 100+ photos I took on Christmas Day, and I can't do it right now. I did find some that made me smile, a few from the beginning and one from the end of our trip.
First, Lewis was very interested in the booster seat as I was trying to pack:
A nice place to rest his buns
David made me promise that I wouldn't dress Lewis like this for school (because he doesn't want him to be picked on):
So handsome (on Christmas Eve)
The shirt only stayed tucked in for as long as it took to take these pictures. :)
And then to sum up our Christmas Day...
One Tired Buddy
This is the first time we've successfully carried him from the car to the house, still asleep. He was ti-red (he did wake up when we changed him into his pajamas, of course). He had three days of bad naps in a row, and it eventually just caught up with him. Thankfully he's back to normal now.
No comments:
Post a Comment