One last picture from the old camera:
Lewis is now forward facing!
We made the switch last week because his head has been creeping closer to the inch-from-the-top mark of the seat. He seems to like riding this way so far! Now when he yells out what he sees (like 'Jeep!'), I can usually tell what it is right away and don't have to check the rearview to try to figure it out. He does kick the front seat a little. :)
Here are a few with the new one--most are blurry or have weird yellowish lighting, so I most definitely need to read the manual more thoroughly and mess with it more. It has a manual pop-up flash, so I need to learn when I'm supposed to and not supposed to use it.
Lewis listening intently to Santa Claus
Mom sent us a video message from the Portable North Pole with Lewis' name and pictures included in it, and he loved to watch it this morning at breakfast! We watched it twice and then I told him we could watch it again later. :)
Go IU!
Peter has now become one of Lew's hat models. :) He tolerates it surprisingly well!
Our tree at night
I thought that this pic looked pretty when I took it, but it's blurry on the computer. Again, just need to figure out what the heck I'm doing! :)
he looks so big sitting in that seat. Glad he likes it! Seems like Santa caught his attention. Cool. do you have your camera set on the green auto setting?
ReplyDeleteI don't know what I have it set on--I'll have to check that! Thanks!
Delete