Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Now for Some Christmas Pictures

I have to say I really got used to the last week or so of sleeping in (a little), having help, not having a plan, etc.! We enjoyed our time off, but today it was back to the grind Kevin and I. Kevin worked a normal day and then went to the U of L game, so I was 'on' from breakfast through bedtime. The two weeks leading up to Christmas were like that, too, with Kevin working until after 9pm most nights, but hopefully he doesn't have to work as late this month. Lewis and I survived and had fun today, getting back into our routine.

I narrowed down Christmas pictures, finally.

First, Gramma and Papaw Carter's house:
 Mathilda and Lewis on Christmas Eve :)
A Doodler
He likes me to draw pictures on it, but he is still working on drawing on it himself.
 
 :)
Latches Board
 
 With his new bus from the Bergstroms
Watching Papaw open his photo water bottle from Lewis and Juniper
 Stacking blocks on the tractor from Uncle Dave
 Go IU!
Even Hattie approves! :)

At our house in between my parents' and Kevin's parents' houses:
Putting real trash in his new trash truck! So smart!
We continued the tradition of each getting a gift for Lewis. Kevin got him this trash/recycling truck and an excavator, and I got him a tray that clips to his carseat to eat on, draw on, etc. The trash truck came with a trash can and a wooden block painted to be trash...Lewis walked over and got some wrapping paper and just started shoving it in the back of the truck.

And then, onto Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's house: 
 A Mario Cart suitcase (with race cars on it)
He rolled it around and eventually put his cars and other goodies in it. He loves it--he also got ahold of a rolling bag at their family Christmas party a few weeks ago and rolled it around the party. Big fan!
 A Car Carrier
 LIGHTNING McQUEEN!
This year's calendar of Lew's monthly pictures 
With Grandma and Uncle Scott
Lewis was pretty excited about this particular toy, thus sitting on its box.
 
Very interested in this singing and dancing decoration.

It was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment