After Kevin worked Saturday morning, it was nice to have him home all of Sunday. We slept in a little, Kevin made waffles, and we all lazed around most of the day. Kevin spent most of the day with Lewis, and I got a few things done for the play kitchen. As I was getting ready for bed last night, I realized I'd never changed out of my pajamas--oops! I guess days like that are fine every once in a while.
Lewis had some major reading time to catch up on with Dada:
Lewis reading to Kevin
Driving his monster truck on the monster truck page
And his tractor on the tractor page, which is a little harder to maneuver :)
We went Target-ing Saturday afternoon and found these Lightning McQueen hat/mittens on clearance:
They headed over to the playground at the school across the street, and Kev said Lewis kept the hat and mittens on the whole time! I was surprised--I figured he'd rip them off as soon as he walked out the door.
And, finally, toot toot!!!
Thomas :)
I found this costume at Goodwill today--he was SO excited to wear it around. I finally took it off so I could wash it, and I found one of his trucks and 3 Cheerios in the little pouch in the front. He is so funny! I also found a car costume (not Cars, just a car) at Target after Halloween, so now he has a car and a train to dress up as if he wants.
not that is just cute, cute, cute!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mom! Thomas and Cars are slowly taking over our house. :)
Delete