We are coming off of quite a busy week compared to normal! My parents stopped through for a night on their way home from New Orleans (they were on a cruise last week), we did a daytrip to IKEA with Tonya and Carlton, and I got to spend a day by myself (rarest of rares) in Bloomington with Ben, Adie, and precious Gordon. Kevin's parents were kind enough to watch Lewis for me all day (thank you so, so, so much, guys). :)
Here are some pictures from the few times Lew and I were hanging out at the house this week and last:
Lewis peering out the window in his shorty pants
His lounging pants are all getting to be a bit short (I have more in the next size up--I just haven't dug them out yet). His latest favorite word is 'house' and he loves to point to the house next door and say 'house' while we are eating. He also likes to watch the dogs if they are outside. I just thought this moment was too cute.
On the same day, apparently, because he's wearing the same outfit, we had some fun with the mirror. It normally leans against the wall in our room--I still haven't attached it to the wall after 4+ years of living here... I heard it come crashing down, so I went in to set it up again (and make sure he was okay, of course). :) Then he immediately tried to drive his cars up it (again) and it started sliding to the ground (again).
Sooo, I laid it down flat on the ground:
Brilliant!
Lewis, playing cars with his best friend, Lewis. :)
Checking out his Cheerios car from Grandma and Grandpa Thompson
Vroom Vroom
While I am certainly not the world's best housekeeper, I am going to blame at least 80% of those smudges on Lewis. :)
My sweet boy. :)
He played for a good half an hour on two different occasions.
No comments:
Post a Comment