Friday, February 15, 2013

Two Years Old

Happy birthday, buddy!

And the slacking begins. I've been a little busy with finishing the kitchen, cleaning the house, and preparing for the birthday party, so I haven't written a two year post. We'd planned to stop the monthly pictures at two years, so I guess this will be his last (I'll have to double-check with Kevin on what we decided). Maybe we could still do a picture but not a full write-up. We did get a picture this morning and his measurements at his doctor's appointment, so I'll at least share those today. :)
Two Years Old

His stats (from the doctor's office):
Height: 37 inches (97th percentile)
Weight: 35.3 pounds (98th percentile)

No head size this time, but I'll just venture a guess and say that it is large. :) The appointment went well--I actually had questions this time about crib vs. bed (for our climbing monster), potty training, language, Mom's Day Out vs. preschool (for the fall), etc. He didn't receive any shots, but they did do a finger prick and squeezed and squeezed (Adie, I thought of you!!) to fill the little tube of blood. He didn't like that one bit, but the exam itself went well. He won't go back for a check-up now until February of 2014!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lewis! I checked out of curiosity on Colin's two year stats since he is a big boy too. He was only 28 lbs, 11 oz!! But he was 37.5 inches. Maybe they'll be basketball players! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they will be. We just got an indoor goal (that hangs on a door) for Lewis to play with indoors. He has one outdoors, too, and all he does so far is slam dunks--he hasn't shot the ball out of his hands yet. :) Excited to see you guys, too!

      Delete