Tonya and Carlton and Lewis and I met out at Henry's Ark the other day, and, boy, did the boys get dirty! They found the mud and the puddles and the dirt pile and the poop--I don't think Lewis has ever been that dirty. I tried to give him a baby wipes bath before nap, but that just didn't cut it (I had to squeeze in a real bath). We had a great time, dirt (and poo) and all. :)
We spent most of our time near where the zebras were:
Feeding them carrots
Hello. :)
When we weren't feeding them, the boys were climbing this dirt pile and rolling back down:
Carlton, mid-roll :)
Tonya spotted this bunny (and another) hanging out in the bushes
Finding muddy puddles on the way into see the chickens and peacocks
Hi, goat!
Lew couldn't pass up the puppy dog with its paws crossed. :)
Our visit wouldn't be complete without sitting on the tractor. :)
What a fun (and hot, sweaty, and dirty) day!
Great, great pics Kristin!!! Please, please send these to me. These are so much better than the ones I got. I'm going to have to get a better camera. I think I'm going to have to anyway because mine has started to freeze up on me lately. Yep, they sure did get dirty and had a great time doing it! :-) Carlton fell asleep in the car on the way home from that exhausting, sweaty and dirty adventure, and that was all the nap he got for the day. So we too took a bath upon returning home.
ReplyDeleteI seriously don't think Lewis has ever been that dirty. :) But what fun. I think the plant we saw by the rabbits is Burdock (that is what a plant friend of mine said).
Delete