Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Break Adventures: Days 3 and 4

Sunday we had my dad's side of the family over for Christmas dinner, and Monday we headed over to Dietgard's in the afternoon for a cookie-making and gingerbread house-building party.

Kevin took a video of Lewis and Juni, making music together on Sunday morning:



Trying on some sweet sunglasses from Grandma DeeDee (on J). I think Lew was wearing a pair of Uncle Dave's.

Dinner with my dad's side of the family was great--his side of the family has a lot more people than my mom's side, so we had a very full house with lots of little kids running around again.
Lewis opening a cool tow truck
Juni trying on her new cowgirl outfit

She wore it the rest of that day, to bed that night, and I think most of the next day. :)

Monday we just kind of hung around the house in the morning and then headed to Dietgard's in the afternoon for cookie and gingerbread fun! It was fun and chaotic, and I can't wait to do it again. :)
 Dietgard and her impressive multi-tasking skills
Emily and I stepped in to help roll out dough and cut out cookies.
 Hot Pink, anyone?! Lewis is a big fan.
 Sprinkles!
 Gramma and her grandsons
 Playing on the top bunk
 Working a puzzle
Lew and I worked on puzzles while Juniper and Mathilda did gingerbread houses. He was kind of over it by that point, but he made some cute Christmas cookies! The girls' gingerbread houses turned out really cute, too--and the broken scraps were quite tasty. I'd picked up some kits at IKEA and wasn't sure how they would taste, but they were surprisingly good!
 Playing with his cool new truck from the Bittners
And snuggling with sweet Patina

No comments:

Post a Comment