Saturday, December 14, 2013

Santa's Wonderland at Bass Pro Shop

Thursday, Tonya, Carlton, Lewis, and I met at Bass Pro Shop to check out their Santa situation. They have lots of free activities, which was great--crafts (which we did not do), a (laser gun) shooting range, remote-controlled monster trucks to play with (and buy, of course), a carousel, a train display, and a free picture with Santa.

First, we visited the carousel:

That's Carlton behind the pole...

Then it was time to check out the ATVs. Lewis knew just what to do:
Look out, here I come! Vroom vroom!

Look at me, Uncle Joe!
Santa
It was really loud, so I'm not sure if Santa even asked him what he wanted for Christmas. But they took a picture and gave it to us right after (for free!), which was a pleasant surprise.

We then went in search of the train table (which ended up being right next to Santa). As we were looking, we found the big fish tank:
And the stream with fish in it, too.

Finally found the train, and Lewis was happy to spend the rest of our time there:
Train going in tunnel!

Here is a video I took of him at the train display, but turn the volume down! It was really loud with kids and Christmas music, and I don't know how to edit the volume. 
He really, really likes to watch it go in of and come out of the tunnel.
Sweet boy would have kept going indefinitely if the train didn't derail every few minutes. :) So, so funny.

1 comment: