Anyway, here's how it's looking so far:
I bought the little envelopes at JoAnn's and stenciled numbers onto them. I painted the clothespins (and my hands) red one day during 'nap' (which is aka 'rest time in your bed' these days). :)
Yesterday morning, we opened envelope #1:
:)
Check!
We started a tradition last year of going to pick out a tree down on the waterfront, and on the way, we stop and get Christmas-y coffees. It took a little while to find just the right one--a lot of them were really big trees, but we finally found one that would fit in our space. I told the guy that we were looking for a smaller one because I didn't want to have a Clark Griswold situation on our hands once we got it inside the house. :)
Thankfully, the tree made it to our house intact. :)
After seeing a tree fly off of a car on the interstate a few years ago and cause an accident, I have thoughts/worries of that happening to us.
Just lights so far :)
Our activity for today is to 'Decorate the tree,' so Kevin and I just did the lights last evening. This afternoon, I will play White Christmas (the movie), and Lewis will hopefully help me put the ornaments on.
I take that back, there is one ornament on the tree already:
Lewis wanted to put his Mater ornament on last night, so we did. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment