May the wrath of the stomach bug be gone and never come again!
After Lewis started feeling better last week (Wednesday or Thursday), I felt awful (starting Thursday evening).
By Friday morning, I felt like I'd been kicked in the stomach, head, and back/kidneys and run over a few times by a Mack truck. It was seriously the worst I've ever felt. I could not get out of bed, as much as I tried, so Kevin thankfully was able to stay home and take care of Lewis from sun up to sun down. I stayed in bed all day with the dogs, only having like 10 saltines and some water, wishing I could puke. I finally did sort of overnight Fri-Sat and thought I was feeling better.
I took a shower Saturday and went out and did things and tried to eat some things, but by the evening (right in the middle of the Louisville game, actually), I finally puked my brains out and felt much better after that.
Sunday started out pretty good, but then I started to feel nauseous again in the afternoon.
Today I feel good! Hooray.
Awful, I tell you. It seems like a lot of people we know have been hit by some sort of cold/flu in recent weeks, so hopefully the nonsense is over soon! So far Kevin has stayed clear of it, so I hope that remains true.
No comments:
Post a Comment