We headed to the zoo last week with Maria, Clara, and Amelia. It was a beautiful day and also one of the busiest I've seen there. Once we got through the initial rush of schoolkids, it was better. I forgot to take any pictures inside, so we took a couple in the parking lot before saying goodbye.
Clara giving Lewis a hug :)
None of the group shots have all three looking at the camera, so these were the best of the bunch:
Clara knows what to do! :)
Eyes closed, not looking, etc.--I think I said 'good enough!'
It was great seeing them, as always. They should be back in PA by now, but we'll see them when they come back in the fall.
Since we're still kind of in that warm/cool weather phase, we haven't yet turned on the air conditioner. It's been fine with keeping the windows open for the most part, but there were a couple of warm days last week that made the house pretty uncomfortable at bedtime. We brought in a fan and put Lewis in some short-sleeved PJs that my parents got him for his birthday, and he was too cute:
Nice legs, buddy.
This is blurry (because he was jumping around), but it still cracks me up.
They are 3T, and I know they're probably supposed to be close-fitting, but they still seem a bit small to me. The shirt, especially.
And finally, the other morning (Saturday?), Lewis 'made' Kevin put together so many puzzles.
8 down, 1 to go
Putting Dada to work :)
The one he is working on is of Finn McMissile (from Cars 2), and it is really difficult. It is car-shaped, rather than rectangular, and it's pretty monochromatic--it's really challenging! Neither one of us can put it together easily--Lewis will probably figure it out before we do. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment