Tuesday, January 28, 2014

First Trip to GattiLand

Over the weekend, we headed up to GattiLand for the first time. I think it's comparable to Chuck E. Cheese, but it's a local chain (though I remember there being one up near Bloomington, on the way to Bradford Woods...maybe in Martinsville?) Regardless, we have one right up the street and have never been until now--we had a good time! We went for lunch on Saturday, I believe--you have to buy the buffet (salad, soup, pizza, pasta, etc.), and there's an arcade attached for play.

First stop, the fire truck:
Business from the side...
Party from the front! :)
Shootin' Hoops with Dad 
Shooting Aliens with Mama 
 Carousel with Dad
He could see the carousel from where we were seated for lunch and got excited to ride it. 
 Strong Man!
Trying to hit the milk jug!
We only had a little bit of money left on our card, so we chose this game, thinking, 'He knows how to throw! This is great!' He rolled almost all of the balls into the gutter area, rather than throw them. :) Oh well.

After the money ran out, he was happy to hop on these car, motorcycle, Batmobile, etc. games and pretend to drive them:
 
  
 
The boy loves cars!

We had a nice time--I told Kevin I'd like to go back without any kids (or teenagers) there, and he reminded me that there is a place like that also near us (Incredible Dave's) that has food, beer, and arcade games for adults only after certain times. Maybe we'll have to check that out sometime, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment