Late last week, Lew and I headed to Corydon to visit the McKinley girls. They're in town from Pennsylvania, and we hadn't been able to see them at Christmas because of the two-week cold/flu that we had. They're heading back at the end of this week, so I'm really glad we were able to visit with them:
Dancing Lew
These are blurry because Lewis (and Clara and Amelia) were all dancing to the Doc McStuffins song. They listened to it probably 5-6 times and jammed out. We've never seen that show, but Lewis really liked the song. :)
Maria made lunch, so I joined her in the kitchen--the kids all sat and read, miraculously (to me):
Lewis, listening to Clara tell him the story
He did try to pull the book away at one point, which we had to break up. He got super excited that Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, etc. were in the books!
Our sweet babes
Until next time you visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment